Inspection and Certification Boiler Inspection
Boilers and boiler components are designed and built for nominal service conditions and operational life of two to three decades which is approximately 100,000 to 200,000 hours. Although boilers are often replaced at the end of this period, repair and refurbishment may extend their usability. Alhoty offers maintenance inspection, repair, alteration & operating procedures for boilers used throughout the industry.
Alhoty boiler inspection procedure includes:
- Background data and operating history collection
- Expert visual examination
- Swell test or dimensional check
- Deposit and scale collection for laboratory analysis
- In-situ oxide thickness measurements
- Wet Fluorescent Magnetic Test (WFMT) & Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) for critical weld joints.
- Detailed thickness survey